All-American Recruiting (AARecruiting or AAR) was first visualized in 2016 to educate, promote, and connect AAFO athletes to potential colleges.
To educate, promote, and connect AAFO athletes to potential colleges
Integrity, Grit (skill & effort), Perseverance
Available Positions w/ All-American Faceoff and All-American Recruiting
Internship, Digital Marketing Manager
- Own (Design, Build, Maintain) all social media platforms and online presence.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Help brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Experience with backend Google Analytics is a benefit
- Experience w/ SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience w/ setting up and optimizing google adword companies
- Up to date and ahead of the curve with latest tends and best practices in online marketing and measurement (see through the wall).
- 3-6 month internship based on candidate based on candidates preference.
- Non-paid internship; possible equity position in the company if vision and work ethic is shared
- Generate, organize, manage financial statements
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Determine potential areas for growth based on financial statement reviews
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Strong technical, organizational, written, communication, and a Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- 3-6 month internship based on candidates preference
- Knowledge of state/federal tax history/law is a benefit
- Possible equity position in the company if work ethic and vision is shared.
117 Curtis Avenue
Manasquan, NJ 08736